Minggu, 27 September 2026

Lirik Lagu 《我终于为自己而活》 — I Finally Live for Myself [Zhao Lusi's Journey]

 


Lirik Lagu 《我终于为自己而活》 — I Finally Live for Myself


**[Intro]**

*Piano… soft breathing…*


I spent so long trying to be

The person everyone wanted me to be.

But tonight, when the silence calls my name,

I finally hear myself again.


**[Verse 1]**

I learned to walk beneath the spotlight,

Learned how to smile through the longest nights.

I gave my time, I gave my dreams,

I gave more than what the world could see.


Every expectation had a place,

Every mistake was written on my face.

I kept on running, afraid to fall,

Until I realized I was losing it all.


**[Pre-Chorus]**

So I take a breath,

And let the silence speak.

不再害怕 *(bú zài hài pà)*,

I’m stronger than I think.


I don’t need to disappear

Just to find myself again.


**[Chorus]**

I finally live for myself,

Not for the voices in my head.

Not for the dreams somebody else

Told me I was supposed to have.


我终于为自己而活 *(wǒ zhōng yú wèi zì jǐ ér huó)*,

I’m choosing me tonight.

If I have to walk alone,

I’ll still walk toward the light.


I’ve spent enough of my life

Trying to become somebody else.

Now I’m standing here,

And I finally live for myself.


**[Verse 2]**

There were moments I forgot my own voice,

Mistook their expectations for my choice.

I wore the weight like it belonged to me,

Until my heart whispered, *“Set yourself free.”*


I know the road won’t always be kind,

I know some doors will close behind.

But every ending taught me something true:

The life I want begins with what I choose.


**[Pre-Chorus 2]**

Maybe I’ll stumble,

Maybe I’ll cry.

但我不会再逃 *(dàn wǒ bú huì zài táo)*,

I won’t run this time.


I don’t need permission

To become who I am.


**[Chorus]**

I finally live for myself,

Not for the voices in my head.

Not for the dreams somebody else

Told me I was supposed to have.


我终于为自己而活 *(wǒ zhōng yú wèi zì jǐ ér huó)*,

I’m choosing me tonight.

If I have to walk alone,

I’ll still walk toward the light.


I’ve spent enough of my life

Trying to become somebody else.

Now I’m standing here,

And I finally live for myself.


**[Post-Chorus]**

Oh-oh…

I’m breathing again.

Oh-oh…

This is where I begin.


这是我的人生 *(zhè shì wǒ de rén shēng)*,

This is my story.

No more hiding,

No more sorry.


**[Verse 3]**

I don’t regret the girl I used to be,

She did her best to carry me.

Every tear, every scar, every sleepless night

Brought me closer to this moment in my life.


So I’ll thank the girl who never gave up,

Even when the road got rough.

She may have been afraid,

But she kept walking anyway.


**[Bridge]**

如果世界不理解我 *(rú guǒ shì jiè bù lǐ jiě wǒ)*,

I’ll still understand my heart.

如果所有灯光熄灭 *(rú guǒ suǒ yǒu dēng guāng xī miè)*,

I’ll still know where to start.


I don’t need a perfect ending,

I don’t need a perfect life.

I just need the courage

To call this life mine.


*And for the first time…*

I’m not afraid of being me.


**[Final Chorus]**

I finally live for myself,

And I’m not looking back again.

Every broken road I walked

Brought me closer to the end—


No, not the end…

But a brand-new beginning.


我终于为自己而活 *(wǒ zhōng yú wèi zì jǐ ér huó)*,

With my heart wide open tonight.

I’ll take every scar with me,

And turn it into light.


I don’t need to be perfect,

I don’t need to prove a thing.

After everything I’ve survived,

I deserve to hear myself sing.


**[Final Chorus – Bigger]**

This is my life,

This is my voice,

This is the moment

I finally make my choice.


不再为别人而活 *(bú zài wèi bié rén ér huó)*,

I’m finally choosing me.

No more chains around my heart,

No more fear of being free.


And if tomorrow brings another storm,

I’ll face it as I am.

Not who they want me to be—

But who I choose to become.


**[Outro]**

*Piano returns…*

I spent so long

Searching for a place to belong…

Then I found it.

Right here.

Inside myself.


我终于为自己而活…

*(wǒ zhōng yú wèi zì jǐ ér huó)*

I finally live…

**for myself.**

Tidak ada komentar: