Senin, 28 September 2026

Lirik Lagu 《风雨之后,依然是我》 — After the Storm, Still Me [Zhao Lusi's Journey]

 


Lirik Lagu 《风雨之后,依然是我》 — After the Storm, Still Me


**[Intro]**

*Soft piano… distant rain…*


I remember the sound of the rain,

The nights I tried to hide the pain.

I thought the storm would never end,

I wondered if I'd rise again.


But somewhere underneath the tears,

A little voice survived the fear.


**[Verse 1]**

I walked through days I couldn't explain,

Smiled through the sunshine, cried through the rain.

There were moments I wanted to disappear,

When every road ahead was filled with fear.


I gave my heart, I gave my time,

I chased a dream through every changing tide.

And even when the world felt cold,

I held on to the story I was told.


**[Pre-Chorus]**

That every night must lose to dawn,

That even broken hearts move on.

风雨再大 *(fēng yǔ zài dà)*, I won't run away,

I know I'll find the light someday.


**[Chorus]**

After the storm, I'm still me,

Still the girl I was meant to be.

Every scar, every tear,

Every lonely night brought me here.


风雨之后,依然是我

*(fēng yǔ zhī hòu, yī rán shì wǒ)*

I may have changed, but I won't disappear.

The world can take the years away,

But it can't take my heart away.


After the storm,

I'm still here.


**[Verse 2]**

I learned that not every door stays open,

Not every promise will remain unbroken.

Some chapters end without goodbye,

Some dreams change underneath the sky.


But I won't call those years a waste,

Every moment shaped the road I faced.

The girl who cried became someone strong,

She learned that she could still move on.


**[Pre-Chorus 2]**

I don't need to erase the past,

I don't need to make the memories last.

走过黑夜 *(zǒu guò hēi yè)*, I understand,

Sometimes losing is how we learn to stand.


**[Chorus]**

After the storm, I'm still me,

Still the girl I was meant to be.

Every scar, every tear,

Every lonely night brought me here.


风雨之后,依然是我

*(fēng yǔ zhī hòu, yī rán shì wǒ)*

I may have changed, but I won't disappear.

The world can take the years away,

But it can't take my heart away.


After the storm,

I'm still here.


**[Post-Chorus]**

Ooh… I'm still breathing.

Ooh… I'm still dreaming.

雨过天晴 *(yǔ guò tiān qíng)*,

The sky is clearing.


I survived the night,

And I'm still shining.


**[Verse 3]**

Maybe I'm not who I was before,

Maybe I've learned what I'm fighting for.

I don't need to be fearless anymore,

I just need to keep walking through the door.


Let the world remember every version of me,

The girl who hoped, the woman I became.

I won't hide the chapters written in my scars,

They're the reason I know who I am.


**[Bridge]**

如果风雨再次来临

*(rú guǒ fēng yǔ zài cì lái lín)*

I'll face it with an open heart.


如果所有灯光熄灭

*(rú guǒ suǒ yǒu dēng guāng xī miè)*

I'll make my own light in the dark.


I don't need the sky to promise

That there will never be another storm.

I only need to know

I can survive whatever comes.


*Let it rain.*

*Let it fall.*

*I won't be afraid anymore.*


**[Instrumental Break]**

*Piano → strings → electric guitar → drums building*


**[Final Chorus]**

After the storm, I'm still me,

Stronger than I ever thought I'd be.

Every scar became a light,

Every tear taught me how to fight.


风雨之后,依然是我

*(fēng yǔ zhī hòu, yī rán shì wǒ)*

Still standing underneath the open sky.

I lost some things along the way,

But I found the strength I couldn't see before.


After the storm,

I can finally breathe.


**[Final Chorus – Biggest]**

I’m still me,

After everything.

Still the heart that dared to dream,

Still the soul beneath the wings.


不怕风,不怕雨

*(bù pà fēng, bù pà yǔ)*

I won't be afraid of the wind or rain.

Whatever comes, whatever stays,

I will walk through it again.


And if the whole world turns away,

I'll still know the words to say:


**I am here.

I am enough.

I am still me.**


**[Outro]**

*Music slowly fades… piano and soft strings.*


The storm is gone.

The sky is wide.


I don't need to forget

What happened to survive.


I carry every scar,

Every dream,

Every tear…


Because they brought me here.

风雨之后…

*(fēng yǔ zhī hòu)*

依然是我。

*(yī rán shì wǒ)*

After the storm…

**Still me.**

Tidak ada komentar: