[Intro]
Under a thousand falling stars
I found a dream beyond the clouds
月光落在我的肩上
And suddenly, the world was ours
A little fox beneath the moon
A heart that didn't know its fate
She wandered through the endless sky
Until destiny opened the gate
[Verse 1]
I was dancing underneath the moonlight
With a secret hidden in my eyes
Never knowing that tomorrow
Would change the story of my life
I had wandered through the mountains
I had followed every distant star
But I never thought a single moment
Could take me this far
九天之上,梦开始了
I could hear my heartbeat calling
Through the silence of the night
Something beautiful was waiting
Somewhere beyond the light
[Pre-Chorus]
Maybe fate had written our names
Long before we ever met
Maybe every road I walked alone
Was leading to this moment yet
若命运让我们相遇
I won't turn away tonight
[Chorus]
Under the moon, I found my destiny
A thousand stars were shining down on me
For the first time, I could feel
A dream becoming real
If love can cross a thousand skies
If two hearts can meet through time
Then maybe this was meant to be
You were waiting there for me
九尾化作月光
照亮遥远的方向
And in this endless fantasy
I finally found a piece of me
[Verse 2]
I used to think the stars were distant
Too far for someone like me to touch
But every step I took toward them
Made me believe a little more
There were tears behind the laughter
There were nights I felt alone
But the girl beneath the moonlight
Was becoming someone of her own
风吹过长夜
花落在肩头
I kept walking through the seasons
Never knowing where they'd go
And somewhere in that endless journey
I became more than my fear
The dream I carried in my heart
Was finally becoming clear
[Pre-Chorus]
I don't know what tomorrow brings
I don't know where this road will end
But tonight beneath the silver moon
I can finally breathe again
命运不会停留
So I'll follow where it goes
[Chorus]
Under the moon, I found my destiny
A thousand stars were shining down on me
For the first time, I could feel
A dream becoming real
If love can cross a thousand skies
If two hearts can meet through time
Then maybe this was meant to be
You were waiting there for me
九尾化作月光
照亮遥远的方向
And in this endless fantasy
I finally found a piece of me
[Instrumental Break]
Guzheng melody
Bamboo flute
Soft female vocalise
Ah-ah-ah...
Fly beyond the clouds
Ah-ah-ah...
Let the stars come down
[Verse 3]
But every dream has its own sorrow
Every light will cast a shade
Sometimes love can make you fearless
Sometimes love can make you afraid
I learned that being seen by others
Doesn't mean they know your heart
And even when the world is watching
You can still be in the dark
So I held onto the little girl
Who once looked up at the sky
And promised her I'll never let
That dream inside her die
别忘了最初的自己
No matter how far I fly
[Bridge]
If tomorrow takes me somewhere
I have never been before
I'll carry every piece of moonlight
That I found along the road
From a quiet little dream
To a story people know
From a girl beneath the moon
To a light that starts to glow
命运给我的名字
I will write it with my own hands
I don't need to chase the stars
If I can become one
[Build-Up]
Let the moon rise
Let the heavens open
Let the whole world see
This is my moment
This is my journey
This is the dream in me
九尾之梦
化作星河
I can finally see—
[Final Chorus]
Under the moon, I found my destiny
A thousand stars are shining down on me
Every tear, every scar
Brought me to where we are
If love can cross a thousand skies
If dreams can live beyond our lives
Then I'll keep walking fearlessly
Wherever fate is calling me
九尾化作星光
照亮我的梦想
From a girl who dreamed beneath the moon
To a heart that learned to bloom
Under the moon
I found my destiny
And now the whole sky
Is shining back at me
[Final Chorus – Epic]
I will fly beyond the clouds
I will rise above the night
Every dream I carried with me
Has become my guiding light
不问前路有多远
只愿初心永不变
The girl who once looked at the stars
Is now becoming one herself
[Outro]
Under the moonlight
I close my eyes
那一刻我终于明白
The dream was never far away
It was always
Inside of me.
九尾之梦...
Still shining in the night.





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar